A greatly weakened economy has driven many people to seek careers in industries that are resistant to fiscal instability. The healthcare industry is ideal for job seekers who want an extra measure of job security. Earning a degree in Healthcare Administration is a great way to take that first step into a secure career that is guaranteed to provide job satisfaction. This type of degree can expand a new graduate’s long-term employment prospects.
Each school in the following top ten list is an excellent choice for a student who is looking for a solid educational foundation for their career in healthcare. These ten schools were selected on the basis of the excellence of their academic programs and their general reputation. In addition to providing a quality education, each listed school is at the forefront of the developing trend of distance learning degree programs.
All ten of these schools are accredited at the regional level and will provide each student with a strong foundation upon which to establish their careers. They also offer Healthcare Administration degree programs in an online distance learning format. This type of educational program delivers the same quality education that can be had on campus at a lowered cost.
1. University of Minnesota-Crookston — Bachelor of Science in Health Management
Cost: $6461 per semester
2. Colorado State University-Global Campus — Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Management
Cost: $5250 per semester
3. Drexel University — Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration
Cost: $3881 per semester
4. Northeastern University — Bachelor of Science in Health Management
Cost: $5025 per semester
5. Bellevue University — Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
Cost: $5550 per semester
6. Liberty University — Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Healthcare Management
Cost: $4875 per semester
7. New England College — Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Cost: $3924 per semester
8. Grand Canyon University — Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Cost: $6975 per semester
9. Hodges University — Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
Cost: $7350 per semester
10. Strayer University — Bachelor of Business Administration-Healthcare Administration
Cost: $8500 per semester