The field of healthcare provides a vast number of employment opportunities, each with its accompanying level of necessary training. A great way to begin a career in the healthcare industry is to obtain a bachelor’s degree in Health Science. A Health Science degree gives students the knowledge and skills needed to establish relevance in a competitive job market. Anyone who is interested in a career based on helping others and providing state-of-the-art healthcare can benefit from pursuing a degree in Health Science.
This list is made up of the top ten Health Science degree programs offered by some of the best learning institutions currently available. Each school earned a spot on the list based on a number of factors, including level of accreditation and likelihood for successful placement of graduates. The schools are assigned a ranked number on the list according to the quality of the educational experience that they offer as well as their general reputation.
Not only are the listed schools highly respected, they are also at the forefront of the growing trend towards distance learning education programs. Each one of these institutions has made significant steps in contributing to a new educational paradigm that takes advantage of new technologies.
1. Arizona State University — Bachelor of Applied Science in Health Sciences
Cost: $3315 per semester
2. Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis — Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
Cost: $3811 per semester
3. University of Missouri — Bachelor of Health Sciences
Cost: $4041 per semester
4. University of South Dakota — Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
Cost: $4335 per semester
5. Bellevue University — Bachelor of Arts in Health Science
Cost: $5550 per semester
6. Nova Southeastern University — Bachelor of Health Science
Cost: $9675 per semester
7. University of West Florida — Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
Cost: $3224 per semester
8. Keiser University — Bachelor of Science in Health Science
Cost: $3766 per semester
9. South University — Bachelor of Science in Health Science
Cost: $3977 per semester
10. Thomas Edison State College — Bachelor of Science in Health Science
Cost: $5435 per semester